Wednesday 6 September 2017

Charles Paine: a new book by Mark Allaby

                                                                 

I have just heard today from Mark Allaby who tells me he has published a book about the talented British designer, Charles Paine, a designer, I have to add, who gets the full approval of Modern Printmakers. As soon as I get a copy, I will be reviewing the book and giving details of how you can get a copy of your own.
                                                                         

                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Before expressing my opinion about the book, https://www.customcollegeessays.com/blog/research-paper-outline-template I prefer to read it or just keep quiet because I do not know what it is about and how well the author described.

    ReplyDelete